Sustainability and the C-Suite: Who's Engaged, Who's Not and How to Gain More C-Level Support
Date: June 13, 2013
Day and Time: Thursday, 10:00-11:00 a.m (Pacific Time)
Location: Online NA
Brian Back, Cindy Jennings, Jake Pollack, William Newman
Grade Option: Non-Credit
Registration Deadline: 06/13/2013
For the first time, more than 200 companies weighed in on the engagement level of their entire C-Suite leadership regarding sustainability issues. Both quantitative and qualitative methods were used to identify which CXO is the most engaged, which CXO is most needed, and the engagement tools to drive sustainability integration within an organization.
The webinar will cover:
- The most engaged CXOs and what efforts they are leading specifically
- The CXO whose time and expertise is most desired to take sustainability efforts forward
- Who influences internal change and culture
- The barriers to more leadership in sustainability efforts
- The tools that work well to engage the C-Suite
Participants will gain insights into the complexity of engaging the entire C-Suite including where best to engage each C-Level executive and tools that work best to pique their interest and gain their support.
Participants in the survey as well as those responsible for sustainability in their organizations or wanting to know about how to engage C-Level leadership in sustainability efforts.
Online registration not currently available for this course