Sports Product Management: Summer Executive Education Program
Date: June 4-29, 2018
Day and Time: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Location: UO Lundquist College of Business Portland, 109 NW Naito Parkway, Portland, OR 97209
Registration Deadline: 05/01/2018
The University of Oregon has partnered with the sports product industry’s best to offer world-class educational opportunities. We are now offering the best of our 18-month Master’s program in a fast, convenient, in-depth four-week Executive Education Certificate. Join our Executive Education Certificate in Sports Product Leadership offered in Portland, Oregon.
- Summer intensive program for experienced sports product industry executives.
- Class of 20–30 executives from companies around the world.
- Focuses on the complete life cycle, including innovation, sustainability, merchandising, e-commerce, brand marketing, and leadership.
- Combines classroom, discussion and hands-on projects.
- Accelerates product management and leadership skills.
- Learn from international leaders both inside and outside the industry.
- Improve cross-cultural business strategies and opportunities.
Program includes all course materials and books. Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided throughout each day.