University of Oregon Baker Downtown Center in Eugene
- The Lane Transit District bus station is only a few blocks from the Baker Downtown Center.
- The westbound EmX bus stops one block south on the corner of 11th Avenue and High Street.
- The new eastbound EmX bus stops right outside the door of the Baker Downtown Center, and provides transportation to the Springfield stations.
- There are several bike racks outside the building. Bike routes can be found with a Eugene Bicycle Map.
- From I-5 North or South, take exit 194B (which puts you on I-105 westbound). Take Exit #2 and stay to the left, following signs for downtown and city center. After crossing the bridge, take the 8th Avenue exit and at the second light (Pearl Street), turn left. Go two blocks to 10th Avenue and turn left. Go across High Street and past the UO Baker Downtown Center (on the corner of 10th and High). Parking is in the lot on your left.
- Parking is located off East 10th Avenue in the lot behind the Baker Downtown Center at 975 High Street. (The lot is labeled UO Academic Extension Student Parking).
- A parking permit is required.
- Those who have UO parking stickers are asked to park in the UO parking lot north of the student parking.
- Parking is also available on the street or in one of the nearby pay lots.
Accommodations and Visitor Information
Local hotel and restaurant information is available from the Eugene Cascades and Coast website.